It is normal for your body to release odor. However, the appearance of excessive as well as unpleasant odor can make people embarrassed when making contact with others. This phenomenon takes place when your body owns overactive sweat glands. Moreover, when it combines with a number of bacteria, it can produce unwelcome odor. In fact, bacteria responsible for body odor often develops quickly in an environment containing much moisturizer and warmness.
To treat body odor, many people make use of some medicine from drugstore. However, these treatments cost them a large amount of money. A more economical way is to take advantage of some simple and natural ingredients in kitchen. Here is top 7 home remedies for body odor.
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is a traditional home remedy for many problems including body odor. In particular, this ingredient can remove moisturizer from your skin, thus, it decreases the amount of excessive sweating responsible for body odor perfectly.
- Extract juice from some lemons
- Mix it with a spoon of baking soda
- Apply the solution directly to your body
- Wait for some minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Have a shower
- Repeat the process regularly
2. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
ACV is another perfect home remedy for body odor. In fact, ACV is a great source of antibacterial qualities, therefore, it is really helpful for the fight against body odor. Moreover, ACV can also balance pH level in your body perfectly.
- Dip a cotton ball into ACV
- Apply it into your body with bad odor
- Leave it on 5-10 minutes
- Take a shower
- Do like this 1-2 times a day
People have been using cucumbers to get rid of body odor for ages. In particular, chlorophyll found in cucumbers has deodorizing impacts, thus, it can control sweating process well. Moreover, cucumber can also absorb toxins in your body and make people feel healthier.
4. Lemon Juice
Lemon is a passionate fruit. In addition to the fact that its flavor makes people feel relaxed well, lemon can also work well as treatment for body odor. Particularly, acidic elements found in lemon can effectively lower pH level of your skin, thus, it prevents bacteria blamed for body odor from growing fast.
- Extract juice from some lemon
- Soak a cotton ball into the solution
- Rub it on your body
- Wait for it to dry naturally
- Go to bathroom and take a bath
- Repeat the process many times to see better outcomes
As mentioned before, bacterial as well as excessive sweating are the main causes of body odor. And rosary can control both of these factors well. Specifically, rosemary consists of menthol as well as chlorophyll – 2 substances which have power to kill bacteria and absorb moisturizer causing sweat efficiently.
- Have some rosemary leaves
- Add them into a cup of boiling water
- Steep the solution in 10-15 minutes
- Pour it into your bathing water
- Let yourself soak into it for 20 minutes
- Follow this recipe regularly
Potato is popular ingredient which can be found in almost all home kitchens. Furthermore, potatoes can do well in treating body odor thanks to its antibacterial and anti-fungal elements.
7. Take a shower daily
The laziness of having a shower can also result in body odor. Therefore, to make that you make bad image in others’ eye, you should take a shower every day.
You can also find interesting information about Home Remedies For Toothache.