Any women in the world all wish to have attractive lips with bright color and full of moist. However, in summer time when temperature increases remarkably, it’s hard to save your lips from being dry. Chapped lips or dry lips let you feel really unconfident in communicating as well as unattractive in other’s eyes. While the lack of vitamin is said to be the main factor leading to dry lips, other reasons of this problem can be listed as the habit of smoking, regular access to sunny weather.
Nowadays, people can buy many kinds of cream which can recover the state of dry lips. However, these products sometimes don’t have reliable origin and produce some side effects. A good news is that people can save much money as well as totally put their belief in other effective natural remedies to gain back their attractive lips at home.
Sugar has long known as a special natural kind of scrub which can kill dead cells in not only face but also lips effectively. Therefore, people have been using this ingredient to get rid of dry lips for ages.
- Mix a spoon of sugar with 2 spoons of honey
- Use the mixture to apply directly on your lips
- Gently massage it in 2-3 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
Besides sugar, you can totally rely on honey to remove the state of your dry lips. In facts, honey contains healing as well as antibacterial qualities which are so beneficial for the fight against chapped lips. All of what you have to do is putting raw honey into your affected lips in 5 minutes before washing it with clean water.
Rose owns such an attractive beauty that no one can deny. Moreover, it can work well in recovering your dry lips. By providing your lips with enough moisturizer, rose can help you feel much more confident in your appearance.
- Soak rose petals into a small bowl of water
- Wait for 4-5 hours
- Turn them into a thick paste by mashing them
- Allow the paste to apply into your dry lips
- Do like this several times until your find better outcome
4. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil can put an end to many lip-related problems including dry lips. In facts, coconut oil can support chapped lips by supplying them with enough moisturizer and killing dead skin cells. Therefore, you can totally feel safe with the help of coconut oil in treating dry lips.
5. Castor Oil
Another simple and perfect home remedies for dry lips is castor oil.
- Get a mixture of castor oil, glycerin and lemon juice with 1:1:1 ratio
- Apply it directly into your affected lips before going to bed
- Use clean water to wash off in the next morning
- Repeat the process regularly to enjoy best result
No one is unfamiliar with cucumber’s great impacts on our daily life. People make use of this popular ingredient to whiten skin, get rid of blemishes and especially remove dry lips.
- Extract juice from cucumbers
- Gently massage your lips with the solution
- Wait for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with clean water
- Repeat the process many times
The very root of your dry lips is the lack of water – an inevitable thing in our life. Therefore, the most effective and easiest way to say goodbye dry lips is consuming enough water every day. It is recommended that you drink at least 2 litters of water each day to prevent yourself from not only dry lips but also dry face or dry skin. Moreover, the habit of drinking water can also bring you a lighter skin tone perfectly.
You can also find interesting and useful information in how to treat Oral Thrush.