Whiteheads or scientifically closed comedones are said to be a typical type of acne resulted from dead skin cells as well as large pores trapped by excess oil or dirt. In fact, we can easily go down with the appearance of whiteheads in many places on face such as nose, cheeks and especially forehead. There are several reasons which drive people to the threat of whiteheads such as too much stress or sudden changes in hormonal level.
The treatment for blackheads should start from a better daily skin care. And you cannot wish to own a perfect layer skin overnight, the treatment of whiteheads always demands you to spend time as well as effort. Luckily, nature has offered us thousand of home remedies which demand natural ingredient to get rid of this trouble effectively.
1. Facial Steam
Steaming often bring people much relaxing effect that there are many people becoming addicted to this remedy. And hateful whiteheads will quickly disappear if people get on with facial steaming. This natural home remedy enable pores to open before removing all dirt and dead skin cells from your skin layer.
- Boil a bowl of water
- Use a clean towel to cover your head
- Let the steam from boiling water soak into your face
- Wait for 5-10 minutes
- Do like this many times and enjoy the result
Oatmeal is an abundant source of abrasive elements, therefore, it has been used an effective home remedy for whiteheads. Moreover, oatmeal can also work well in removing dirt responsible for whiteheads efficiently.
- Get a mixture of plain yogurt, lemon juice and oatmeal with 2:1:4 ratio
- Soak a cotton ball into the solution
- Use it to apply into affected skin area
- Leave it on 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with clean water
3. Sugar Scrub
In reality, sugar has powerful ability to eliminate excess oil from your skin layer and absorb excess oil without causing your skin to be dry. That explains why people have been relying on this natural home remedy to say goodbye annoying symptoms caused by whiteheads for years.
- Have a spoon of sugar mix with a little honey
- Use it o apply on your skin
- Massage the affected area in 3-5 minutes
- Let clean water wash off your skin
- Repeat the process frequently to see better outcome
4. Lemon Juice
Lemon is so rich in vitamin C as well as alpha hydroxyl acids – substances beneficial for the fight against whiteheads. This natural home remedy can efficiently remove dead skin cells and encourage a healthier skin cell to develop. Without the help of lemon juice, you can even suffer from more serious state of whiteheads. In addition, lemon juice can also do well in Losing Weight.
- Extract juice from some lemons
- Soak a cotton ball into the solution
- Use it to cover your face in 20-25 minutes
- Wash off everything by cold water
5. Tea Tree Oil
Another highly effective home remedy for treating whiteheads can be listed as tea tree oil. Thanks to the presence of natural astringent found in tea tree oil, the excess amount of oil in your pores will be removed well. Moreover, tea tree oil is also reliable ingredient for whitening skin.
- Prepare half a cup of water
- Drop some tea tree oil into it
- Use a cotton ball to dip into the solution
- Cover your affected skin are with it in 25-30 minutes
- Rinse off your skin with cool water
- Repeat the process many times for further improvement
6. Gram Flour
People usually call gram flour by another name besan. This powerful element will bring incredible effect on cleansing your skin as well as eliminating dead skin cells blamed for whiteheads. Therefore, you will feel much more confident with your skin owing to the assistance of gram flour.
- Get a spoon of yogurt to mix with 2 spoons of gram flour until you have a thick paste
- Add a half spoon of turmeric powder
- Use it to mask your face
- Wait for it to dry naturally
- Do like this 2-3 times a week
Strawberry is a passionate kind fruit which not only has delicious taste but also acts as effective home remedy for whiteheads. It is said that abrasive qualities found in strawberries can do well in removing excess oil and narrowing down pore’s size. Thus, whiteheads will no longer annoy you anymore.